Monday 4 February 2013

"I DON'T HAVE A BEEF WITH ANY FEMALE (BEYONCE) ARTIST!" - KERI HILSON

Well, Miss Keri Hilson has come out plain on the controversy raging about her 'beef' with Beyonce. In a recent interview with Hip Hollywood, Keri was asked if she had beef with Beyonce, and she said:
"No, I don’t have a beef with any female artist. I think its just interesting that we live in such a gullible world. Anything that’s written, anything that is posted, and a picture that is interpreted one way, is truth. It’s like bible now. You can Photoshop something, put it out and everyone believes it.  I’m human and it is hurtful. It’s not okay to make up something about someone in their personal lives especially. Professionally, fine. Scrutinize me all you want, I know I can’t please everyone. But, personally let’s just leave it alone, it’s going too far".
So, y'all have heard it from Miss Keri's mouth, she's got no beef whatever...on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment