Tuesday 19 February 2013

HELP: "MY WEDDING IS ON SATURDAY, I CAUGHT MY FIANCEE SLEEPING WITH HIS NIECE LAST NIGHT, WHAT DO I DO?"


Please help, I am a 33 year old beautician engaged to be married (this saturday the 23rd of February, 2013) to my fiance, whom I've been dating for over 5 years. Yesterday afternoon around 7pm, I was stranded around Shangisha (Lagos) on my way to a friend's place - my car broke down and I couldn't get it fixed, but a roadside mechanic said, we could manage it to a spot not too far, so I tried calling my fiance who lives in Magodo, but the network was bad as usual...since the place is also, almost my home and my fiance always gets home late, I asked the auto-mechanic if we could manage it to Magodo, to which he answered in the affirmative. After haggling over the fees, the roadside guy agreed to 2000 naira and off we went to Magodo. We got to the compound, parked the car I paid the mechanic and bid him farewell. At this time, I was already very tired and thirsty. I brought out my own keys, opened the entrance door walked into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and headed for the bedroom...I really needed to lay my head down...but as I opened the door, the bottle of water dropped from my hands and the next thing I noticed was that I was already at Magodo gate - running! The sight I'd just seen could only have been seen in a movie...no wonder no one heard me park the car and even open the door. My fiance was deeply having anal SEX with his own NIECE! His father's brother's daughter! Right now I'm in a friend's house in Ikorodu, this friend does not know what's going on, and I don't even have my phone with me, because I forgot to even pick up my bag after what I beheld...my car, bag and all are still in his house...I need your advice, what should I do?


HELP section was created by the topten naija team to help our readers get over life's challenges by taking advice from other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment