Wednesday 27 February 2013

HELP TTN: I'VE BEEN IN A CHILDLESS MARRIAGE FOR 6 YEARS, I RAN INTO MY EX WHO'S BEEN CHILDLESS IN HER MARRIAGE TOO LAST MONTH AND...WE HAD SEX, NOW SHE'S PREGNANT WHAT DO I DO?


I am a young enterpreneur in his late 30's, I've been married for six years and my wife who I love very much have not been able to conceive since our marriage. Last month I had to leave my base for a presentation in PortHarcourt. I live with my wife in Lagos and my office is on the Island. 
Well, like I said before, I went to Port Harcourt for a business presentation. And when it was time for me to handle the presentation, behold one of the representatives of my would-be clients was no other than my Girl friend at the University. I would have suspected if not that now, she is no longer Abimbola Osagie (names not real names) but now Mrs Okechukwu. We both jumped into each others arms and agreed to share couple of drinks at the hotel lobby, where she was lodged. 
The presentation went well and as agreed we went for the drinks. The discussion and drinks dragged into the evening and we shared lost memories and when the issue of children came up we realised we've both been childless - I for six years and her for seven years. To cut the long story short, one thing led to another and we both ended up in her hotel room. We both had sex and felt bad about it, and we both agreed never to let it happen again.
Now, there's trouble! She called me three days ago to inform me that she is pregnant. I told her not to joke with me that the issue she was toying with is very serious, but she confirmed to me that she is. We've agreed to meet next month at Abuja which is her base...I am confused now, I need your HELP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment