Wednesday 27 February 2013

NOT YEMI SOLADE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT AGAIN?!


Months back the media'd been splashed with news of Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade for sexual harrasement issues, then a married woman, Bunmi Ladipo basedin the United States told journalists that the actor whose wife recently put up a loud 50th birthday celebration for was harassing her, sexually! In her words: “I accepted his friendship request (on facebook), because I recognised him as an actor...after accepting his friend request, we started doing normal chatting and along the line, exchanged Blackberry pin. But unknown to me, his intention was beyond the normal relationship as he began to disturb me for something else, but I politely told him it is impossible because I’m happily married... At a point, I felt it was someone impersonating him. But I got the biggest shock of my life when he started sending me his nude pictures and sorts. He later called on phone and I recorded the conversation. In fact, that was when I was convinced that he was actually the one harassing me sexually.”

Mrs. Ladipo then had informed a female member of the Nigerian Lower House, Hon Abike Dabiri and Funmi Ikeji (an activist) about the issue and would make further legal actions against the actor, but some notable people intervened and the issue was swept under the carpet. But, Now! A Bola Animashaun who claims she met Yemi on facebook has come up with the same allegation, but this time the said Bola alleges that, he threatened him with a curse because she refused his sexual advances. In her words on her BBM she wrote:
 Announcement Yemi Solade jus placed a curse on mi dt i wont c d end of dis year all becos i refused to sleep with him. pls if anytin hapuns to mi, he is responsible.
We'll keep you posted as events unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment