Tuesday 26 February 2013

MARRIAGE TO KANYE WEST? KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS "IT'S SOMETHING I KNOW WE BOTH WANT, BUT (WE ARE NOT IN A HURRY)"


While speaking with US Cosmopolitan magazine, Kim Kardashian spilled on the rumoured marriage plans between her and rapper, Kanye West...and in her words she said: 
"[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it."
“I’ve always said that I wanted kids, but I don’t think I ever would have been ready until now.
“Sometimes you’re just not ready. A person could have it all, and you’re not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been".
"I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me.”“I was like, ‘You’re not married! How could you do this?’ I was really firm and strict. But she was like, ‘Marriage isn’t what I want.’ And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did.”
“I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar’s and that was what seemed to work," she confessed, adding: "[Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change, even if it seems so lustful.”
"I used to think, 'Well, can you really have it all? The truth, the excitement, and the passion?' Now I know you can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment