Monday 25 February 2013

"I JUDGED MY SISTER, KOURTNEY FOR GETTING PREGNANT OUTSIDE MARRIAGE!" - KIM KARDASHIAN


Kim Kardashian has revealed she did not find it funny when her older sister, Kourtney got pregnant for Dissick without any plans for marriage. In her words:
"I was like, 'You're not married! How could you do this?' I was really firm and strict," Kim tells the women's magazine. "But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did." (Kourtney and Disick, 29, are also parents to daughter Penelope, 7 months.).
And now that the 32 year old is pregnant with 35 year old Kanye West's baby - outside marriage, she says:
 "[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it... I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me."

1 comment: