Thursday 24 May 2012

IMAGINE IF THE THREE WISE MEN HAD BEEN THREE WISE WOMEN





Well, if the three wise men had been three wise women, they would have asked for directions instead of following the star. They would have arrived on time, helped deliver baby Jesus, cleaned the stable, brought practical gift - pampers, feeding bottles, baby clothes & made milk for the new baby...etc. But what would they have said as they left...???


I thought we were supposed to be meeting them at a nice hospital?
Did u see the shoes Mary was wearing with that dress? 
They don't match oo?
Can u believe they let all those disgusting animals in there?
That donkey they're riding has seen better days! 
Can't he buy her a baby jeep?
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. 
Nawa o...how will they survive?
But I like her hair oo, I think it's Brazilian...either Remy orKoquette 28 inches. 
Hmmm, I wonder the oil she uses on it.
That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph! 
Virgin ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot! 
Isn't it that Mary girl, I knew her in High school na....




from Unknown.

1 comment: