Saturday 7 July 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN TALKS SURGERY, SAYS: "I WILL DEFINITELY NEED A BOOB JOB..." WHEN?




As far as Plastic surgery is concerned, reality star Kim Kardashian says
"I'm not against plastic surgery. I will definitely need a boob lift after I have kids," she explained this in an interview with InStyle Magazine.
Kim K is currently working with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson, who has also trained the likes of Jennifer Lopez. she is so concerned about her curves that she now works hard to keep her curves in check and has denied going under the surgeon's knife in the past.
The reality star swears by frequent trips to her dermatologist for facials and laser treatments and has recently been spotted sporting a more minimal beauty look in favour of her signature glamorous look.
Kim who advised her Mom to go under the surgeons knife has become more accustomed to the idea of having a face lift after though.
She concluded thus,
"Who knows if I will want to do my face one day? My mum did it, I told her to do it," she said.
Wondering what kanye would say about the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment