Thursday 19 July 2012

GOLDIE TALKS PREZZO AT PROTEA HOTEL


Goldie at the Press conference today, 19th july, 2012


After Goldie harvey arrived Nigeria, a Press conference was organized in her honour today 19th July, 2012 at the Protea Hotel, Ikeja. At this Press Conference she said:

‘Personally, I didn’t go there with any strategy, I went in there to be myself. I went into the house as Susan…I have two facets to myself, on the TV, I am the entertainer and in the BBA house, I was Susan that’s me’.

Goldie and Prezzo together in bed - BBA stargame

Concerning her romance with Prezzo in the Big brother Africa Stargame House she said:

 ‘I am an extra emotional person and as for Prezzo, I came to care for him very much. What I saw was that he was a calm person and he appeared intelligent. You had the option of 50 cameras, I had only two eyes and two ears and I believed in what I saw’.

And when was asked how she feels now that she has discovered Prezzo's deceitful nature, Goldie had this to say, 

‘when I heard everything he said, I was sad but I realise he went into the house to play a game…I have learnt and I am stronger for it’.

1 comment:

  1. !!..Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ṁ̭̥̈̅̄н☀('.._..')☀нṁ̭̥̈̅̄Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ ..!!... One Japanese word, baaka!!! 8-|

    ReplyDelete