Tuesday 30 June 2015

Wizkid Tells BET, I Didn't Show Up at 2015 Awards 'Cos of Same Reason I Didn't Pick Up Your Awards When I Won!

When Nigerian act, Wizkid heard organisers of BET awards were angry he didn't show up for the awards on Sunday 
 though he was in town, the starboy
 had the following words for them on twitter.

"Lol So I’m hearing BET is mad cos I didn’t come for the pre shows and interviews! Lol."
"I love u all for what u do for black entertainment worldwide.I respect the fact u guys do this every year.i know it’s not easy.I understand."
"But I won’t be attending ur preshows and nominee parties if I’m getting the award at 10am before the main show."
"Same reason I didn’t come back stage to pick up the award when I won the first time."
"I’m in LA to work and decided to see the show cos I got love for u guys."
"I don’t post about nominations or talk about awards cos I don’t really care to be honest. Just a bunch of peeps putting together a show!"
"Performing to my amazing fans and making music is all I care about. #TeamWizkid Love!!"
 "I love u BET! If I’m in the city when next u doing the award show , I’ll still come to watch. Lol"
"Big up @stonebwoyb ! Nothing but love hommie! Just met u a couple days ago but u’re cool! #OneAfrica!"

No comments:

Post a Comment