Monday 18 March 2013

OSAZE AGAIN?! ATTACKS HIS TEAM ON TWITTER!



Yesterday, Sunday 17th march, 2013 Osaze who was recently embroiled in various scandals stemming form his attack on his national team coach/mates, going over to QPR without proper clearance from his club, an act described by Baggies head coach Steve Clarke as “total lunacy”., WestBrom Albion took to twitter to say the following about his club! He tweeted: 
“Keeping me on the bench now is worst than what they did on the 31st. New advisers told me to take saying its all my fault cos its better for me. If they like they shouldn’t even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me. Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average ? So get some extra from me too.”
 “Former Albion sporting director in the presence of the new and Manager apologised to me in private. Publicly not good ?
“Drive was lunacy ? Missing in the training section that day also lunacy ? They forgot to complain about that though cos they knew were I was...Things have almost got back to normal till Peter spoilt it again. What’s normal ? We see things differently obviously... Has anyone seen me give interview to clubs website for a year now ? What about an interview in match day magazine ? I am on my own there... Was ready to give half of the contract there and earn less to make it happen. Forcing a move really is when u want to leave 4 free.”
At 31 does this Nigerian international think all these noise is good for his career? 

No comments:

Post a Comment