Friday 29 March 2013

POPE FRANCIS LIES ON THE MAT IN ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION TO GOD AS GOOD FRIDAY PRAYERS ARE OFFERED....


Pope Francis has done it again! Yesterday, he washed the feet of prisoners and today during Good friday service the pontiff as he led the Celebration of the Lord's Passion in Saint Peter's Basilica lay prostrate, praying to God before the famous church's alter atop a rug with his arms resting on a pillow...I don't think I've ever seen this in my short time on earth. God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up
    and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Also visit my blog: Dota 2 Gameplay

    ReplyDelete