Sunday 24 March 2013

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS RAPIST REPORT AT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION


The person whose face you see above with some other accomplices raped a girl, filmed it and sent it online...his face was captured by LindaIkeji...please if you can identify him, report him at the nearest police station or contact us.

According to LindaIkeji.blogspot.com
The girl in the video can be heard screaming while being raped and repeatedly saying 'aye mi ti baje (My future is finished or my life is over), while the rapist and his two accomplices film and laugh at her. I've sent the video to a human rights top shot, who in turn will pass it on to an AIG. 

I grabbed some screen shots from the rape video, hopefully someone who knows him will identify him and get him arrested. Animals like this should be locked up. See more photos below:




Below is the transcription of the video by Lailaikeji:......

The video opens with an obvious rape going on. The victim is writhing in pain and resisting her assailant (the suspect in the video) but he overpowers her and forces his way into her.

After which the following conversations happen.

Victim: Ejoo (Please)
The Rapist: [Talking to his accomplices] – Ma a ya mi mo (Don’t take my pictures anymore)

Victim: Aye mi ti baje (My future is finished)… crying and screaming…


Accomplice 1: Saying something incoherent… (I am not taking the pictures)…

Victim: Continues screaming…
Accomplice 1: ‘Paddy’ mi catwalk (My friend is cat-walking)

Victim: Crying… Ejo eye ya mi (Please, stop taking my pictures)
Accomplice 1: Se mo ya e ni? (Am I taking your pictures?)

Victim: Crying and screaming… (My life is finished).

Accomplice 2: Kai kai (Stop, stop).

The Rapist: Why you dey…?

Accomplice 2: [Interrupts]…Did I say he should not record it?

Accomplice 1: I am not recording it nau (Swears).

Guys: Incoherent arguments…

Victim: Continues to cry, wearing her clothes…

No comments:

Post a Comment