Tuesday 25 September 2012

DEMBA BA SENDS MANCHESTER UNITED A WARNING SHOT! Says, "I'm better than Last Season!"


Demba Ba who's scored 3goals from his last 2 matches for Newcastle united FC in what appears like a signal to Manchester United (a team his side will be playing against on Wednesday) and other pending Newcastle opponents had this to say.
"I feel good, I've had some good games and I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing," 
"I think I'm in better form than last season so I'll just continue to do what I do.

"Yohan [Cabaye] last Monday, the ball he gave me, and Hatem [Ben Arfa] on Sunday - when you have balls like this it's easier to score some goals."
"We're on the road to what we did last season and we just want to keep doing what we do best and get as many wins as possible, especially at home,"
"Sunday was important because our start was not too good but not too bad. Our start was average and we needed a win to make a good step forward.

"And we have that win. It was not easy but we have it and we're very happy that we have three points. That's always the main thing in this sport."

We are sure Manchester United's coach and team will not treat his words with kid gloves...tommorrow is the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment