Tuesday 18 December 2012

WHAT FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN SAID TO WIDOW OF LATE GOVERNOR YAKOWA

Mrs Yakowa, First Lady Patience Jonathan and Vice President Sambo

When first Lady Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan paid and condolence visit to widow of late Governor Yakowa of Kaduna state who died in an helicopter crash in Bayelsa after attending a burial ceremony in honour of the dead father of president Goodluck's Aide, O. Douglas. Nigeria's first lady had this to say:
“I am sorry I am crying because I am a woman; I know what she (Amina) is passing through. It’s quite unfortunate that we lost a peaceful and supportive man, a man who was always filled with joy. 
"My only advice to you my friend is that you should take heart, have faith in God because only God can comfort and protect you and your kids",

No comments:

Post a Comment