Thursday 27 December 2012

OSAZE RESPONDS TO VICTOR IKPEBA's 'RESPONSE' TO HIS CALL ON SUPER SPORT!


While responding to our tweet of Victor Ikpeba's response to his call on Victor Ikpeba to give him a call if he wants to have words with him....Osaze tweeted:
"haha he really said that ? Bros Victor u said Mikel also shouldn't be there no ? u wanna measure with new school ?"

Victor had said on SuperSport's Monday Night live thus:
“What I like is that Osaze reacted for not making the list which is good. I think players have the right to come out and express their mind but what I don’t like is that he attacked the whole system,” Ikpeba said.

“But attacking former coaches, colleagues and my person, I think Osaze should have been much wiser. I'm part of the system as a member of the technical committee and we want to see disciplined players in the national team.

“One player cannot hold the entire team and the nation to ransom. And for him trying to have a meeting with me man-to-man, I want to say to him that when he has achieved what I achieved as a player, I will give him a call and we will begin the man-to-man talk. But at the moment, he hasn't achieved that and I am not going to call him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment