Monday 24 December 2012

OSAZE MANIFESTS HIS LACK OF RESPECT FOR NATIONAL COACHES AGAIN?... ATTACKS NIGERIA'S COACH (KESHI) FOR NOT INCLUDING HIM IN HIS NATIONS CUP LIST



As it's his tradition when things do not go his way with the Nigerian national team, Osaze Odemwingie is at it again! The WestBrom Albion striker took to twitter to attack the Super Eagles coach and the Nigerian Football Federation for not including him in Keshi's 32 man super Eagles squad that will play at the 2013 African Cup of Nations...This is not the first time Osaze's doing this...he had the same situation with former coaches Shuaibu Amodu, Samson Siasia...is it now a tradition for the striker to rant whenever things do not go his way?

Read the extract of his tweets below:
"Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He is still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans," 
"After Afcon in Ghana Eagles fans were satisfied with our performance and Siasia after the tournament said I will take you to the Olympics.
"They sacked Berti Vogts after it though and just a month after that coach Amodu took over! In his first game in charge I didn't even warm up.
"I had to holla at him and Amokachi his assistant and next games I played and man of the match in half games of the team that year.
"The only reason me and Siasia fell out was over kits that were not enough cos they were on sale as the Olympics were on going. Shame!
"Nigerian fans voted me Nigerian player of the year during world cup qualifiers & I was a spectator in the World Cup and I should be quiet?"
"We talk through press hahaha how come I am the only stubborn one but no ex Eagles player was sent off from the team with respect?"
"This might sound disrespectful but Eagles had no good captain for many years. Everyone looking only after himself,"
"The story is getting long and I don tire. I cared a lot about the team and wasn't passive.
"The only reason I write this is for the fans to know my reasons and position on a few things and don't think I don't care or too proud."
He rounded off by tweeting what appeared to be his farewell to the national team. "That's it on this. Story ended. No more talks about national team again. I’ve said all I wanted. If will be tempted will go off twitter."

No comments:

Post a Comment