Monday 20 August 2012

MESSI'S BRACE SEES BARCELONA THROUGH 5-1 TRASHING OF REAL SOCIEDAD AS REAL MADRID DRAW AT HOME!


All Lionel Messi needed was less than 20minutes after returnee Barca captain Puyol (after a knee injury) scored the opener with just four minutes into the match with Real Sociedad responding 10 minutes later with an equaliser, but that was all Sociedad scored all night as Lionel Messi pumped in two goals at the start of the La Liga season just like he finished off last season in May...the game eventually ended 5-1.

Barcelona's BOSS, Vilanova said: "It is always important to begin winning in this way...I like what I see from my players because I see they are still hungry to keep winning. We always try to press up the pitch and I believe that is the way people want us to play."

No comments:

Post a Comment