Monday 13 August 2012

HAVE YOU MET THE SEXIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD? TRY HER!

Shelly's wet pose for Elle Magazine


Discovered by Giambattista Valli at a trunk show in Chicago when she was just 16 in the year 2007. Shelby Coleman has not only walked in virtually every one of the designer's shows, but she has done a healthy dose of print work as well. 
Speaking with Global Grind, Shelby said:
"I was in chicago and things started happening. Been on a roller coaster ever since. My career is exploding and I'm having the time of my life.  I wake up excited every morning, lots of times it's in a foreign country. I'm traveling the world, which is a great education and everyday I'm learning more and more. I must say I love GlobalGrind and I'm humbled that you are featuring me".

No comments:

Post a Comment