Monday 20 August 2012

72 YEAR OLD CHUCK NORRIS' EXPENDABLES 2 REVELATION



72 year old Holly wood star/veteran has credited Total Gym Equipment which he has been working out with for “35 years” for his consistent fitness, but above all he says his family is the key ingredient that's kept him from ageing.
When interviewed by USA Today at the Expendables 2 premiere, here's what he had to say:
"I work out on the Total Gym. I've been working on that for 35 years. I've found as you get older, when you go with the free weights, it puts a lot of stress on your joints. And I do a lot of swimming. And a lot of bag work. [After a literal nudge from his wife] And a happy family. That's important,"

And when 44 year old Co-star Terry Crews was also questioned, he revealed that what keeps him looking good at 44 in his words are...

"You just never give up. A lot of people at 30, there's a psychological thing. Everyone is looking at you when you're working out. Like, what are you doing? You have to ignore the voices of everyone else who say, 'Slow down.' The moment you decide you want to look how you want to look, you keep going,” he said. “Look at Sly [Stallone]. That's a man who is 66 years old. And he's in shape. I'm 44, and when I look at guys like that, I think I can keep going. There is no end."

How old are you and how old do you look?

No comments:

Post a Comment