Monday 27 August 2012

MADAM KUTI'S GRANDSON WANTS HIS GRANDMA'S FACE OUT OF THE PROPOSED 5000 NAIRA NOTE!


While asking questions from channels tv on googleplus Seun Kuti the grandson of Mrs Funmilayo Kuti whose face is one of the three women the CBN is proposing to print on the 5000 naira note, Seun said:

“I do not have the power to stop the FG from printing the note but I would want the FG to remove my grandma’s face from the so-called note.”



When informed Nigeria'll spend 40 billion naira on the project the Afro beat star added:

“If I had N40b I will rebuild the federal government primary and secondary schools, rather than waste it on printing the N5000 note. That note cannot solve Nigeria’s problems, the government should learn to invest in people…the Kuti family is more concerned about the development of the country not the naira. If I were the FG, I would establish more schools, improve on the educational system rather than come up with N5000 note idea."

Seun concluded by saying:

“the FG’s plan to crush down the social media cannot work because it is the one way through which we curb down the FG’s excesses’.

No comments:

Post a Comment