Sunday 7 April 2013

DANI ALVES IS ANGRY HIS PROFESSIONALISM IS BEING QUESTIONED

Brazilian International and fc barcelona's defensive midfielder, Dani Alves is not a happy man. The former Sevilla man has been the target of criticism due to his not-too good performance for the catalan side. But here's what the 29-year old said:

"I always give my all on the pitch. It hurts when people question my professionalism and my attitude," the wing-back told France Football.

"They said I was not my usual self. That's apparently the way things go, one day you're the best, and the next day you're a nobody.

"If you just look at the statistics, my performances have been pretty similar to that of my best years at the club. 

"We'll see at the end of the season whether I've had a good year. Personally, I think it will be a good season, and it could even be great if we win titles."


Do you agree with him?


"Coach Felipe Scolari Turned Brasil to World Beaters Again!" - Dani Alves

No comments:

Post a Comment