Tuesday 3 July 2012

*KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS* JUSTIN BIEBER SAYS NICKI MINAJ'S ASS IS HIS FAVOURITE!




During an interview with Justin Bieber, the teenage star told a magazine the...wait! Let's give it to you raw! In Justin Bieber's own words:

“I just like butts."

"I’m attracted to them. Do I have a favorite? Nicki Minaj has got a nice one.”

And by the way, the High School Grad' couldn't keep his eyes of JayZ's woman's Ass too! Yeah, he loves Beyonce's ASS too!

Hear him:

“Beyonce. She’s so sexy. I’m in love with everything about her. But I love Jay-Z, so I can’t do anything about it. I’ve had a crush on her for a long time… But I wouldn’t come between them, I would never do that. But I’m going to make her follow me just by keeping talking about it.”

Children of these days sha! *smh*

No comments:

Post a Comment