Wednesday 19 March 2014

Kanye West Sentenced to 250 hours of Community Service for Hitting a Photographer! Victim Not Satisfied.

For assaulting a photographer at LAX airport last year, Multi-Award winning singer, Kanye West has been ordered Judge Alan Rubin to serve 250 hours of community service, forced to attend anger management sessions and be placed on probation for two years. West’s lawyer entered a no contest plea on Monday on behalf of the rapper to a misdemeanour count of battery against a photographer. For the purposes of sentencing, a ‘no contest plea’ is the same as a guilty plea.  The judge said he will review the community service to make sure the millionaire rapper is getting no special treatment. But, this judgement did not go down well with the victim who said: "I was only doing my job, and he broke the law... I believe that if I did what he did to me, I would have been put behind bars."

No comments:

Post a Comment