Monday 20 January 2014

Weeks After Filing Divorce From Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian In Tears Says, "I'm Shattered!"

Weeks  after filing for divorce from Lamar Odom (13th December, 2013), Khloe Kardashian opened up about her past marital woes on the season premiere of " Keeping Up with the Kardashians" Sunday. She broke down and cried on multiple occasions when talking about her estranged husband, Lamar Odom. She said: "The whole thing is very uncomfortable, I don't like being around people because I know what they're thinking. … I've been in hiding because I'm afraid of people. I can't look at people in the eyes. And I'm not even the one who did anything, I need to get my life in order, but I love to work, as it distracts me, but I go home and I'm a shattered person."  And on Lamar, She said: "You can't have a conversation with him. What is there to say?" Her Brother, Rob agreed Odom needed to move out of the home he shared with Khloe, but she said she hadn't talked about moving on with Odom yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment