Saturday 18 January 2014

Pop Star, Madonna's Apology For Using The Word "Nigga"!!!

"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur.. I am not a racist," she said. "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention.. It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me." But seriously what is wrong with a white woman using a word Blacks use? unnecessary hypocrisy. 



It all started after 55 year-old Madonna, wrote in the caption beside the picture of her son on instagram, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out!" along with the hashtag "#disni--a" trailing her message. In the post, the star's 13-year-old son with ex Guy Ritchie wears shorts and boxing gear as he spars in the ring.

Minutes later, she took the photo down and later uploaded the same exact image with another response: "Ok let me start this again," she wrote. "#get off of my d-ck haters!"

No comments:

Post a Comment