Tuesday 14 January 2014

Milan Legend, Clarence Seedorf Takes Over as Ac Milan Coach!

He is the only footballer to have lifted the Champions League with three different clubs and now, former Ac Milan star, CLARENCE SEEDORF will succeed Massimo Allegri as the new head coach of AC Milan The Dutchman, who spent 10 years at the San Siro before joining Brazilian outfit Botafogo, revealed he couldn't turn the Rossoneri when he received a call from the club's president Silvio Berlusconi. In his farewell statement to his current club, Botafogo, after 22 years at the top, Seedorf thanked Botafogo for their support. In his words, Seedorf said: "I am retiring from football after 22 years, it has been a difficult night but I am satisfied by what I've achieved in my career and what I've done at Botafogo. My aim is to dream again."




No comments:

Post a Comment