Thursday 23 May 2013

Meet The Brave Woman Who Confronted The Terrorists In London And Stopped Them From Killing More People!


48-year-old Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, Cub Scout leader and mother of two, was just trying to help the wounded soldier on the street after witnessing a gruesome machete attack in Woolwich, South East London.
What she didn't realize is that she would encounter two Islamic fanatics hell-bent on starting a London street war. And the photo of Loyau-Kennett calmly talking to one of the suspects, knife and ax in hand, is unsettling, scary and all around unbelievable.

Speaking with the Daily Telegraph, Loyau-Kennett described jumping off a bus in order to attend to the soldier's wounds.
"And then when I went up there was this black guy with a revolver and a kitchen knife, he had what looked like butcher’s tools and he had a little axe, to cut the bones, and two large knives and he said 'move off the body," she said. "So I thought 'OK, I don’t know what is going on here’ and he was covered with blood. I thought I had better start talking to him before he starts attacking somebody else. I thought these people usually have a message so I said 'what do you want?'"
"We want to start a war in London tonight," Loyau-Kennett recalled one of the men saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment