Tuesday 21 May 2013

G*y Designer Ricardo Tisci Says He Had Sex With A Celebrity This Weekend...Who? Kanye West...?

Kanye West's close pal who got Kanye's Baby Mama (potential), Kim Kardashian into the A-LIst MET Gala, Ricardo Tisci, was interviewed by Vogue Homme and asked about his BEST sexual experience and here's what he said:
" I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the "hottest weekend of my life... Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or g*y, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist... This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him." Is the radar pointing in rapper, Kanye West's direction from your end too?

No comments:

Post a Comment