Thursday 25 August 2016

FULL EFL CUP Draw, Which Team is Your Club Facing?

Starting September 19 2016 teams will square up for the next stage of the EFL cup. 

Here's the full draw result.

Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal
Leeds United vs Blackburn Rovers
Queens Park Rangers vs Sunderland
West Ham United vs Accrington Stanley
Southampton vs Crystal Palace
Swansea City vs Manchester City
Fulham vs Bristol City
Bournemouth vs Preston North End
Tottenham Hotspur vs Gillingham
Everton vs Norwich City
Derby County vs Liverpool
Northampton vs Manchester United
Brighton vs Reading
Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Stoke City vs Hull City
Leicester City vs Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this important article, because I like to watch football on TV. By the way, my favourite football team is Sunderland. Some minutes ago I found very amazing information about Nigerian player, who plays in Barclays Premier Leaugue. To be honest with you, I found this cool article here https://www.naij.com/953550-premier-league-team-considering-move-anichebe-odemwingie.html . There is also a lot other news about Nigeria, so it will be very interesting for you and maybe for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I wanted to meet a beautiful girl but she rejected me saying that I'm disgusting. Had not noticed before, went online and looked at the article ask.naij.comfollowed the advice and the next day I managed to invite her out on a date in a cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting information, but how do you think who will win in the women's football, River Plate and San Martin http://livesports.one/football-streaming-online/ ? I'm interested in your opinion

    ReplyDelete