Sunday 1 December 2013

Fast & Furious Co-Star Tyrese's Tearful Words to Paul Walker's Death via Car Crash

In the movie sequel "Fast & Furious" Tyrese grew up in the same neighbourhood with Paul Walker and they are friends...after his death yesterday Tyrese released some tearful words to express how deep his loss is of Paul's demise via a car crash. He wrote: "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real... click HERE to continue reading.
... Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand. My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family.... #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForever WeJustCelebratedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this 

No comments:

Post a Comment