Thursday 24 October 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson Lied! - Wayne Rooney

Former Mancheter United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson had claimed in his book My Autobiography that Wayne Rooney allegedly wished to leave Old Trafford due to the fact that he played large portions of last season away from his favoured number 10 role. In the book, as well as in an interview with Sky Sports, Fergie says that the England talisman wanted a move, but never handed in a formal request. But here's what Wayne said about the revelations: “He’s got his own opinion and I’ve said nothing about it, but thankfully he came back and corrected the story that I put a transfer request in and proved I haven’t... I’m thankful to him, he’s corrected that. No, it hasn’t reignited a feud. I haven’t seen him since he retired.”
But former captain, Keane said live on ITV Tuesday night, “I don’t think he knows what loyalty means,” concerning Fergy's claims that his actions against team mates and the club were disloyal during his last days at Old Trafford.

No comments:

Post a Comment