Wednesday 30 October 2013

"Kim Kardashian is More Influential than President Obama!" - Kanye West

While speaking with Ryan Seacrest on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" yesterday, Kanye West said her fiancee, Kim Kardashian deserves to be on the cover of Vogue insisting people pay more attention to her than President Barack Obama of the United States!
In his words, he said:
"There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be on the cover of Vogue. She's like the most intriguing woman right now. She's got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday... and collectively, we're the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [President Barack Obama] is wearing,... Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day... Carine Roitfeld supports my girl. That's a breakthrough...""There's a wall of classism that we are breaking through... That's not my concern... My concern is doing God's work, and he'll work everything else out."
And on asking Kim Kardashian to marry him he said: "I was nervous. I was talking to her cousin. I was like, 'I don't know, what do you think she's going to say?' I'm not arrogant about love and feelings at all. I'm confident in the work I put so much work into, but this is someone else's feelings. You never know what someone else may feel at the time... I just knew I wanted her to be my girl for a long time... I remember I saw a picture of her and Paris Hilton, and I remember telling my boy, 'Have you seen that girl Kim Kar-dijon?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment