Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Man "Charles Ramsey" Who Helped Free Three Women Kidnapped For Over Ten Years!


His name is Charles Ramsey and he's the Cleveland man that helped free three woman after they were abducted nearly 10 years ago.
He is currently trending worldwide  at number One on Twitter.
Ramsey had told NBC station WKYC-TV that, "This girl is kicking the door and screaming, So I go over there ... and I say, 'Can I help? What’s going on?' And she says, 'I’ve been kidnapped, and I’ve been in this house a long time. I want to leave right now.'"
Ramsey made some candid comments that captured how surreal the situation is. (His initial interview and 911 call are below.)
"I barbecue with this dude," Ramsey said. "We eat ribs and what not, listen to salsa music, you see where I'm coming from? Not a clue that that girl was in that house, or anybody else was in there against their will."


No comments:

Post a Comment