Tuesday 21 May 2013

"Kim Kardashian Was Wrong, A-List MET Gala Was Not The 1st Time We Met, I 1st Met Her When She was A little Girl!" - Madonna


Kim kardashian had posted the above picture earlier this month and taggged it "First Time We(Kim and Madonna met), but apparently the 54 year old star, remembered meeting 32 year old pregnant Kim Kardashian and that was when Kim was a little girl. And Madonna while talking to EXTRA speaks of the first time she met Kim like this:
"She told me she was a huge fan of mine, and it was during the time I was wearing all of the rubber bracelets on my arms," she continued. (The singer famously sported an armful of black rubber bangles in the mid-1980s.) "I took off all of the bracelets and gave them to her, and then I completely forgot about it. She reminded me when I saw her the other night. Now she's a pregnant lady!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment