Tuesday 9 April 2013

YOU MIGHT THINK SHE BROKE CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA'S RELATIONSHIP, BUT SHE SAYS "I DON'T GO FOR BLACK GUYS!"



22 year old blonde who has been accused of destroying Chris Brown and Rihana's relationship has opened up! And she says, Chris Brown is not her kind of man! Color-wise that is!

The L.A. PlayHouse Nightclub waitress was caught on camera holding Chris's hand last Saturday inside the club.

Keisha told TMZ, 

“I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

She added,

"Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

No comments:

Post a Comment