Tuesday 13 March 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN RESPONDS TO BEING CALLED CELEBRATED STUPIDITY BY MAD MEN STAR - JOHN HAMM


For being referred to by Mad Men star, Jon Hamm when he said

"Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated."


He also said


"Being a [expletive] idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture," he continued. "You're rewarded significantly. 



Kim Kardashian responded by saying


"I just heard about the comment Jon Hamm made about me in an interview. I respect Jon and I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that not everyone takes the same path in life. We're all working hard and we all have to respect one another," 



Plus, she said


"Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, and creates, "stupid," is in my opinion careless,"

No comments:

Post a Comment