Thursday 2 February 2012

JA RULE TALKS FROM PRISON HE CALLS PRISON LIFE AMAZING, HE'S SET TO RELEASE HIS NEW ALBUM THIS MONTH THOUGH HE'LL STILL BE IN PRISON TILL 2013

JaRule while speaking to the DailyNews from prison said prison life's amazing.


Before heading to prison the next day, JaRule said: ‘I said what I needed to say to the fans. I’m ready.’

speaking about his upcoming album, he said,


“My back was against the wall,” Ja Rule told the Daily News in an exclusive interview Tuesday. “I didn’t think we’d have time to do what I set out to do, but it came together much better than I could ever imagine.”

1 comment:

  1. Вот "для ленивых" вариант с подбором стульев для посетителейhttps://kstul.ru/stulya-dlya-posetiteley/ А то знаю я вас, гуглить порой ленитесь сами)

    ReplyDelete