Thursday 7 March 2013

SELENA GOMEZ COMPARES HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JUSTIN BIEBER TO BEYONCE AND JAY Z'S


Justin Bieber's 'EX', Selena Gomez spoke with Harper's BAZAAR magazine which she graced, about her relationship with Justin Bieber and when she was asked if the media hype the relationship affected what they had, she said:

"It was, but that's not a factor for me because unfortunately you can't control that". 
"To me, love is normal. Of course, you see [Jay-Z] and Beyoncé, and you're like, 'Oh, my gosh, they're perfect for each other,' but at the end of the day their love is just like everybody else's love. They have problems, I'm sure, and they solve them, like anybody else."

"I believe in love—yes, I'm one of those girls," she notes. "Most of my friends believe in love."

"I went out with Katy Perry last night. She's so fun and awesome, but it's cool to see someone older believe in love, too. She is all about it, and that's how I will always be. I believe in stories like, 'Oh, I met him in Starbucks.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment