Saturday 30 March 2013

32 YEAR OLD WOMAN 'PESTLES' HER PARENTS TO DEATH FOR NOT ALLOWING HER ROAM THE STREETS NAKED!



A 32-year-old mentally deranged woman, Elo Elili has allegedly killed her parents - Rtd Warrant Officer and Mrs Jonah Elili with a pestle for not letting her roam the town naked on Thursday at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South, Delta state. the victims were 75 and 65 respectively. In Elo's words, she said:
“My parents hate me. They locked me up in a room where they first hit me before I retaliated with a pestle. I saw blood and that is all I know,”

The corpses of Elo’s parents were discovered in the early hours of Thursday by a neighbour who came knocking on their door to buy some items from their petty trading shop.
After knocking on the door repeatedly, the woman became nervous and decided to peep inside the house. She however got a rude shock when she saw the corpses of both husband and wife lying in pools of blood inside the house.
The woman scared by the gory sight, raised alarm which drew the attention of people in the neighbourhood.
Elo, who has been arrested by the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment