Saturday 16 May 2015

Hotel Restaurant in Anambra Shut for Selling Human Flesh - Fresh Blood Dripping Human Heads Found!

Anambra, Nigeria: A hotel restaurant in Anambra  has been shut down for serving human flesh. Residents who were suspicious of activities going on in the hotel told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers, and after a raid, they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding - the blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag. Automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones too were discovered. Ten people have been arrested. According to a resident, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation." Also, a priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

2 comments:

  1. so how, by default and without question, did he know that it was human meat lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy I dont live there lamaooo im SAFE in usa

    ReplyDelete