Wednesday 14 January 2015

I Ended My Relationship with Nicki Minaj, Not the Other Way! - EX(ScaffBeezy)

Nicki Minaj's longtime boyfriend Safaree “ScaffBeezy” Samuels. On Tuesday, at “The Breakfast Club” opened up about his breakup with the award winning rapper to Charlamagne, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee. According to him, he served as executive producer on her first two albums, Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. “Decisions weren’t made without me. That was my soulmate... People thought I was just a hype man, nah. Me and her was the ones calling all the shots... We were friends at first and then it turned into a relationship... I would never do anything publicly to pull her down... “I just think it’s crazy for her to come out now and try to be pulling me down, try to say I’m corny.”They met when they were both in a group called The Hoodstars. ...If that’s who she decides to move on with then it is what it is. I’m not mad. I’m not bitter. If I wanted to make it work, I could’ve made it work... You can’t put a price on peace of mind... When you try and pull me down and discredit what I’ve done for you, that’s what’s weak to me... Everytime it came to writing raps and doing music, it was her, me, and the beat. She doesn’t do it by herself. It’s me and her. Don’t discredit me on what I’ve done for you... I walked away from the situation. I’m not gonna say I broke it up, but I walked away. I’m the one who packed my stuff and I left... Everything that I have, we got together... All my cars, everything I got is in my name... That’s my soulmate. We just can’t be together... It just got to the point where the respect was gone... It got to the point where I was being treated like an employee instead of like her man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment