Sunday 7 December 2014

Chris Brown Goes Uncensored About Girlfriend, Karrueche, Says, We had a Threesome, Her Affair with Drake and More... Does He Want Rihanna Back?

Chris Brown went online to post uncensored secrets about his relationship with girlfriend Karrueche, even as far as the threesome he had with her and one other person, including her relationship with Drake. Read Chris' statement below.
“We've got scars, some of them u gave me, some of them I've caused. That ride or die act we have been fooling the world with obviously ain't working. I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake! When this relationship first started u knew what it was and even participated in threesomes. I slowed all that shit down. So let's not try to save face for public opinion because I don't need to play victim so people can take my side. All these celebrity niggas ain't shit and focus only on themselves. I made it clear to the world who my girl was and made your life equal to mine even at the cost of me not focusing on my career at times. So miss me wit the bullshit. Now yall know the real.”
Brown posted the above after Karrueche posted her own statement on twitter. Read Karrueche's below:

“Once you find strength within yourself, it's hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love. And if that's what you define as love then I don't want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I'm keeping that promise. If you can't love me the right way, then don't love me at all. Don't be mad at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better ❤.”

No comments:

Post a Comment