Wednesday 24 September 2014

This Woman Beat Her 9-Year Old Daughter to Death Over 36 Naira (0.22 USD)!

She saw her 9-year-old daughter with 20 Kenyan shillings (0.22 USD/36 Naira) and as she tried to forceful get information about where the kid got it from, Ms Janet Sakwe  on September 23, 2014 killed of her  only daughter, Esther. She has confessed to the police that she did kille her 5th child Esther. Ms Janet Sakwe, 37, said she got furious because her daughter Esther refused to divulge the source of the money.
Ms Sakwe had rushed her to the hospital on realising the girl was motionless after the punishment.
According to a medic, Mr Lennox Odhiambo, at the hospital Patanisho Nursing Home, a clinic in Kayole, Nairobi where the little girl was rushed to, he said, "the child died before she arrived at the clinic.... She had a broken tooth and the lips were ruptured. There were injuries to her ankles, wrists and back."
Ms Sakwe expressed regret at the killing. She said: “I was beating her to instil discipline but she fell hard on the floor. She then threw up and I gave her water. I rushed her to hospital when I noticed she was not moving."
She said she used her flip-flops and bare hands to beat the girl.
Ms Sakwe lay flat on the dusty floor at the clinic and occasionally rolled and wailed uncontrollably as she narrated the ordeal.
All this time, the body of Esther was on a stretcher as police officers took pictures of the scene and statements from the health staff.
“I am a single mother. God should have taken my life instead. Now I am a killer and will be in jail for the rest of my life,” she said while sobbing.
Esther’s body was in her school uniform when police took it to the City Funeral Home.
Ms Sakwe said the girl had not been going to school because she could not afford her fees.
“I had made a decision to leave Nairobi and return to Kaimosi with my children. I had even packed my belongings,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment