Newest rap sensation, Iggy Azalea has responded to female rapper, Rah Digga saying she's not hip hop and Nicki Minaj saying she doesn't write her own songs. Taking to twitter, the former number one on billboard's hottest 100 for weeks said:
1. "I honestly don't really mind if I'm described as rap or tpop. My passion is purely making music and entertaining."
2. "its definetly funny seeing ppl get so emotional over it all. What does it matter? music is music and many enjoy mine, no need to feel upset,"
3. "end of the day i have a massive publishing deal based on the fact i write and collect checks which everyone seems to ignore."
4. "every female rapper gets accused of not writing, and thats fine i just find it disappointing to see it come from other women"
5. "especially ones who don't know me or anyone around me, its actually sad. crabs in a bucket syndrome."