Tuesday 6 May 2014

Monica Lewinsky Finally Opens Up About Sexual Relationship with President Bill Clinton, Says' It was a Consensual Relationship!"

Monica Lewinsky has finally decided to open it all, she is writing for the first time about her affair in the 1990s with President Bill Clinton.. In her words, she said: "It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress," 
"I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened... Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any ‘abuse’ came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position." She was a white house intern in 1995 when she began a sexual relationship with Clinton. The political scandal and investigation that emerged from that extramarital affair resulted in the Democratic president's impeachment by the Republican-led House of Representatives. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of all impeachment charges during a trial by the Senate.
Monica is now 40 years old and ready to get the drama off her chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment