Thursday 15 May 2014

Chelsea fc Star, Samuel Eto'o Says Coach Mourinho is a Fool!

33-year-old Chelsea fc forward, Eto'o who will feature in his fourth World Cup this summer for Cameroun, who is also out of contract this summer after scoring 12 Chelsea goals, while answering questions from africanfootball.com said, "Thanks for informing me that it will be my last World Cup... today, I am 33-years-old. And it is not because a FOOL called me an old man that you must believe it.... And you may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters.... Some believe I am going to retire in the United States or in the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League and I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you!" "But I am going to carry on playing because physically and mentally I feel great....So I am going to go to this World Cup and to the next one when I will be 37.....Some did it at 42, so I can still play in two more World Cups."

Captain John Terry already signed a one-year contract extension 24 hours after Mourinho's report was submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment