Tuesday 25 February 2014

20-Year-Old Whose Ass Robin Thicke Grabbed Talks About Ending The Star's 22-Year Relationship With Paula Patton!

After Robin Thicke splitted with his wife of 9-years, but been together for 22-years,  the female fan he reportedly 'grabbed' at the VMAs last year. Lara Scolaro, wopened up to TMZ . She said: 'I'd love to grab a drink with him if he asked'. And on the infamous picture of her ass being grabbed she said,  'I knew his hand was on my butt. I posted it on Instagram and didn’t notice the reflection. But someone noticed it and commented. I was just like, "Oh I'll Instagram this photo with Robin Thicke, like everybody else... I didn’t think it would cause this much drama. I didn’t know it would be all over everything like this.'
The split? The 20year-old blonde added, 'Robin acting like that with me makes me think there were many more... It's a shame because when you have a kid, it's upsetting.'
The pair - who have a son Julian Fuego Thicke together - said in a statement: 'We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,'.

No comments:

Post a Comment