Saturday 3 August 2013

Why I take My Last Conversation With B.I.G Before He Was Shot Everywhere I Go - Jay Z

The One, rapper, Jay-Z described his final conversation with The Notorious B.I.G., while speaking on Power 109 Fm - Los Ageles, which Jay-Z says took place the night Biggie was shot and killed in Los Angeles, California in 1997. In his words, Hov said:
"He was in great spirits," Jay said. "He was like, 'Yo, playboy! Why you not out here, playboy? I was doing something in New York and yeah, yeah, I was supposed to land before. Actually Irv Gotti was at the party and called me and put him on the phone... I take him everywhere I go...I’ve taken him on every step, every accomplishment. He'll be there in some sort of way, whether that be live in concert or on record, or some acknowledgement."
Listen to his interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment