Friday 26 July 2013

Should Nicki Minaj Say YES to Dj Khaled Proposing Marriage and His $500000 USD Engagement Ring?

DJ Khaled on jULY 25TH, 2013 went online and proposed to his YMCMB label-mate Nicki Minaj in a video filmed by MTV News cameras. In his words, he said: “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine... We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success,” he continued, noting Nicki’s hectic schedule. “[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.... Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?” While proposing, he held a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring valued at about $500,000. Should Nicki Minaj say, YES?

Rick Ross Tells Nicki Minaj To Sit Her Ass On Dj Khaled's Lap, After Khaled Proposed to Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment